Most business professionals have a couple common problems…
PROBLEM ONE: How can you consistently grow your database of contacts?
For those of us that are serious about using LinkedIn to develop business, these databases include:
- Your First Degree LinkedIn Connections
- Your LinkedIn Group Members
PROBLEM TWO: What the heck are you supposed to do with all of those stacks of business cards in your desk?
A relatively new company has a system that can completely solve these problems for you. What I love so much about this, is that it’s truly bridging old-school networking and sales with cutting edge technologies and social media.
On top of that, it’s the kind of thing that can put you or your sales team on autopilot with your social media activities, staying top of mind with virtually everybody you meet.
In this video, I’ll show you step-by-step how to execute this system with literally just a few minutes of time each week.
Whether you are getting these prospects into your list of first degree connections, your LinkedIn group, OR your email list…these are tremendously valuable databases that you can use to keep your name top of mind for years to come.
Daniel with Cards 2 Lists has put together a free trial that you can take advantage of by using the promo code “LinkedUniversity” during checkout. Be sure to watch the video above, I go through the entire process. Or, you can use the same code to get $10 off any order.
I don’t know of anybody that is executing this strategy on LinkedIn. It’s really a no brainer.
If you haven’t taken the 10 minutes to watch the step-by-step video above, please do. But if you’re looking for the cliff notes, here’s how the process works.
1. Take the stack of cards you accumulate (weekly, monthly or at whatever interval makes sense for you) and send them to Cards 2 Lists at the same time that you place your order.
2. Wait 3-5 days, and they will return to you a data-rich CSV file. Be sure to watch the video above to see all of the data that is included in their files.
3. Import the CSV file into your database. Databases that make sense for this import:
- LinkedIn Connections
- LinkedIn Groups That You Run
- Email Marketing Software
- CRM Software
Literally, you can spend time once a week or once a month executing this process and with just a few minutes of your time, you’ll constantly have all of your prospects in your marketing funnel.
To see the step-by-step process for importing the CSV file into your LinkedIn connections or group, be sure to watch the video above.